OffensiveCon Terms and Conditions
Following the registration process you will receive a an email with the details of the registration. Please ensure that all details are correct.
- Fees are non refundable from the 10th of January 2021.(see Covid clause below for exception). This is to enable us sufficient time to refill the slot as payments to all providers have been confirmed and finalized.
- Attendees who must cancel after the 10th, may transfer their ticket to another person. Please update the Offensivecon team accordingly and promptly.
- All refunds before the 10th of January 2021 incur a 15% processing fee.
- An attendee who cancels and re-registers will be charged according to the ongoing price at the time of re-registration.
- If cancellation reason is due to a travel ban by the government of Germany or your country of residence, refunds will be allowed even after the 10th of January with a 2.5% processing fee.
The following rules are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for us all.
- Only vaccinated or recovered are able to enter the conference and training areas - Official certificates will be checked upon registration onsite.
- Temp checks will be conducted during the conference.
- Any person that does not meet these requirements will not be allowed into the conference areas.
- A person suffering from any fever condition ( regardless of being vaccinated and or recovered ) will not be able to access the conference areas.
- Any person caught faking certificates will be banned from the conference, any subsequent conference, and reported to local authorities.
- Any person that meets all the above requirements, will not be required to wear a mask in the conference areas. However, a mask might be required in the public areas of the hotel.
- During trainings, mask policies will be set by the trainer of your course. Either way, you are always welcome to use a mask regardless of the policy set by the trainer.
- National and regional rules and regulations are changing constantly and therefore the conference organizers reserve the right to change, add or remove these policies accordingly.
- Payment by invoice is due in 14 days, unless you purchase the "Late Payment" ticket.
- Orders that are not paid within 14 days will be cancelled.
- If your organization requires more time to make a payment, select "Conference Late Payment" Product.
- Student tickets: A Student is a person who is participating in a full time academic undergraduate program with a valid student ID.
VAT ( Value Added Tax )
- VAT: All prices are inclusive of the German VAT. VAT reimbursement should be handled by each entity in their country of operation according to the German Tax VAT law UStG § 3a paragraph 3 Nr. 5 for conferences and exhibitions taking place in Germany.